With the holidays here, it’s always nice to have a few staple side dish recipes up your sleeve for potlucks or to bring as a dish to your family get together.
One of my favorite dishes to bring is my famous Spaghetti Salad. I love this recipe because everyone loves it, it’s easy to prepare and only requires a handful of ingredients. It can also be doubled in case you need a lot! This dish should be prepared the night before you want to serve it – as spending the night in the refrigerator makes it taste better.
What You’ll Need
- 1 Pound of thin spaghetti noodles – cooked per instructions.
- 1 Package of Dry Italian Salad Dressing.
- 16 Ounce bottle of your favorite Italian dressing – not creamy style.
- 1 Green Pepper – cored, cleaned and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Handful of small broccoli florets.
- Handful of baby carrots, sliced into small pieces.
- 2 Stalks of celery – sliced.
- Cheddar cheese – cut into bite sized cubes.
- Pepperonis – cut into quarters.
What You Need To Do With These Ingredients
In a large mixing bowl combine cooked and cooled spaghetti noodles with both dry and bottled Italian dressing. Mix this until all spaghetti noodles are evenly and well coated with dressing. Toss in the cut peppers, sliced baby carrots and celery. You can also add other favorite vegetables as desired. Cover tightly and place in the refrigerator overnight. In the morning, add the bite sized cheese cubes and pepperoni. Mix well.
After adding the last two ingredients you’re good to go!
I’m sure that you – and everyone – will love this awesomely easy recipe that’s perfect every time of the year. Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you found this helpful.